- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Staff go the extra mile..."
"Stayed here on a Friday night, paid £55 for room and breakfast, excellent location next to everything we needed, shops, restaurants train st..."
"The staff in particular were very helpful and quick which accompanied by smiles certainly means to someone travelling alone a great deal...."
"Very nice overnight stay. Comfy room which was clean. Only criticism was lack of items in the cooked breakfast buffet, no eggs and had to wa..."
About the hotel
The new Park Inn Peterborough promises to be the ideal base for both leisure and business travellers, perfectly situated in the heart of the city's buzzing café and restaurant district. ** Now with FREE WiFi ** -Adjacent to Queensgate Shopping Centre and its numerous stores -115 bright and colourful guest rooms -High-speed intercity trains run a 45 minute rail service to central London -Restaurant with seating for over 70 diners -Cosy lounge, ideal for a nightcap - Three modern and flexible meeting rooms
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Great central location, easy access to most attractions
Staff go the extra mile
Value for money excellent location
Stayed here on a Friday night, paid £55 for room and breakfast, excellent location next to everything we needed, shops, restaurants train station.
Room was ok and breakfast ok, overall very good value for money .