- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"I enjoyed the eclectic decor and friendly staff. Was a last minute decision to stay over and the location was perfect...."
"Got given a room that was already occupied! Soon sorted out. Rooms enjoyably whacky in design but very comfortable and everything worked. It..."
"We stayed at MyHotel Brighton as part of my Son's 18th Birthday celebrations. I chose the hotel mainly for it's location within the North La..."
"We booked a superior room for 2 nights as a short break away and we both were extremely impressed with the quality and cleanliness and the s..."
"We stayed just after new year so got the room for £95. I would not have wanted to pay more. The room was small (despite being a superior roo..."
About the hotel
In the vibrant North Laine area of Brighton, the sumptuous myhotel fuses cutting-edge technology with unique design. The boutique hotel has an authentic Indian restaurant and intimate cocktail bar. With bespoke artwork and colourful interiors, the designer bedrooms at myhotel Brighton have flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and stylish sound systems.
At Merkaba, signature cocktails are prepared with fresh fruits and natural ingredients. The award-winning Chilli Pickle Restaurant serves a creative Indian menu using quality local produce. The 4-star myhotel mixes modern design with the ancient principles of Feng Shui, and offers relaxing lounge spaces and a library. The exclusive hotel also features a 24-hour front desk. Next to the Royal Pavilion and Brighton Dome, myhotel Brighton is a 10-minute walk from Brighton Pier and the lively seafront. On-site parking is available, and The Lanes is just 500 metres away.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky Little Place
I enjoyed the eclectic decor and friendly staff.
Was a last minute decision to stay over and the location was perfect.
Funky hotel, nice staff
Got given a room that was already occupied.
Soon sorted out. Rooms enjoyably whacky in design but very comfortable and everything worked. It's a very good location, dead central. 80 quid for one night but breakfast not included. Oh go on, a cup of coffee and a croissant - surely?