- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, we have stayed here before and loved it from the first time. When we arrived this time we were told we had been given a compli..."
"Smart hotel, room was well equipped and nice restaurant and cocktail bar in same building. Great location in the Laines as away from the noi..."
"I enjoyed the eclectic decor and friendly staff. Was a last minute decision to stay over and the location was perfect...."
"Got given a room that was already occupied! Soon sorted out. Rooms enjoyably whacky in design but very comfortable and everything worked. It..."
"We stayed at MyHotel Brighton as part of my Son's 18th Birthday celebrations. I chose the hotel mainly for it's location within the North La..."
About the hotel
In the vibrant North Laine area of Brighton, the sumptuous myhotel fuses cutting-edge technology with unique design. The boutique hotel has an authentic Indian restaurant and intimate cocktail bar. With bespoke artwork and colourful interiors, the designer bedrooms at myhotel Brighton have flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and stylish sound systems.
At Merkaba, signature cocktails are prepared with fresh fruits and natural ingredients. The award-winning Chilli Pickle Restaurant serves a creative Indian menu using quality local produce. The 4-star myhotel mixes modern design with the ancient principles of Feng Shui, and offers relaxing lounge spaces and a library. The exclusive hotel also features a 24-hour front desk. Next to the Royal Pavilion and Brighton Dome, myhotel Brighton is a 10-minute walk from Brighton Pier and the lively seafront. On-site parking is available, and The Lanes is just 500 metres away.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, we have stayed here before and loved it from the first time.
When we arrived this time we were told we had been given a complimentary upgrade to a superior room including breakfast. The customer service was second to none.
Would have been perfect what a let down
Air con was broken.
amazing amount of light coming in through the cheap blinds meant sleep was impossible. spoke to staff only offer a partial refund of the £110. no sleep to be had weekend ruined, thanks again my hotel.