- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"I nice clean hotel well worth the price we paid . Great breakfast too with plenty of opinions..."
"Would have been nice to have had some hash browns and bacon tomatoes as fry up selection very limited. Also the porridge was empty 45 min be..."
"Very satisfied with our stay and good quality for money...."
"My son and I stayed overnight on our way down south and booked through LateRooms for £45. Other hotels in the area down as far as Brighton w..."
"Service at the front desk was really good - pleasant and polite. i had made a request when booking - rang to check was ok ... hadn't been pi..."
About the hotel
Choose the good-value Holiday Inn Express Gatwick-Crawley hotel, close to Gatwick Airport and Crawley Town Centre. Fully Air-conditioned Hotel is a short drive from the M23 and 12 minutes' & from Gatwick Airport, with plenty of complimentary parking while resident. Close to train station, Crawley town center and offices in Crawley and Three Bridges.
Bring your laptop to check email with wireless Internet in your contemporary guest room and the relaxed Great Room. You can be in central London in 40 minutes on a direct train from nearby Three Bridges station. Make us your base for meeting with major companies such as Thales and Virgin Atlantic in the Manor Royal Business Park 1. 5 miles away. Friendly staff are on hand to help you organize training days and board meetings for 8-25 people in modern meeting room. There's a busy calendar of music and drama at The Hawth theatre, close to the hotel. Head south for the day to sunny Brighton to eat traditional British fish and chips on its Victorian pier. Central London sights like the revolving London Eye Ferris wheel are a 40-minute train ride away. Classic pub fare is served in the Harvester Restaurant next door to Hotel. Feel free to help yourself to the generous complimentary continental buffet breakfast with selective hot items, available daily in our comfortable Great Room.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
I nice clean hotel well worth the price we paid .
Great breakfast too with plenty of opinions
Spacious room and very good value about £30 each inc breakfast
Would have been nice to have had some hash browns and bacon tomatoes as fry up selection very limited.
Also the porridge was empty 45 min before breakfast closed so would have been nice if they'd replaced it.