This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Newly built Mews House with private street entrance. Detached with no neighbours and built over two levels. Upstairs includes a bright open plan living space (with fully fitted/equipped modern kitchen and bathroom.
• Downstairs is a quiet, comfy bedroom and en-suite bathroom and rear door to private terrace. • This house is peaceful and comfortable yet right in the heart of Brighton. INSIDE THE HOUSE: • The living room is equipped with a 37 inch LCD TV (wall mounted) and DVD/CD player. Fold down double sofa bed, and all floors are solid wood upstairs. There is a bathroom (with toilet and sink) off the living area. • The kitchen has dishwasher, washer/dryring machine, NEFF microwave/oven/hob and large fridge/freezer - all fitted beautifully with wood fascias. Large skylights allow light to flood the whole area (these have black out blinds for guests comfort at night). • Downstairs the master bedroom has loads of fitted wardrobe space, and either a super king size bed or choice of twins for flexibility. The en suite bathroom has luxury fittings with bath/shower and skylights giving italight airy feel. • The rear terrace has a large table and four chairs. The terrace is decked and there is external lighting. CENTRAL LOCATION • The Kingswest concert hall and cinema complex, Duke Street - The Lanes, West Street, the De Vere Grand and Hotel Du Vin are all on your door step. The beach is also less than a minutes walk from the house. • Brighton's main station is approximately 800 metres away, from where a regular service operates into London Victoria and London Bridge stations. Journey times are approximately 55 minutes during peak hours. London Gatwick airport is just over 46 kilometres (29 miles) away by car via the M23. There is a GBP 10 charge for Virgin fibre optic broadband (price per booking or per week).
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Mews House in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet