- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Good room, friendly staff. Easy check in. All good...."
"Sea view room was bright and had a great view right down the square to the old pier and wonderful panoramic of Brighton in crisp white and b..."
"Just entering the building brought a smile to our faces. Interesting eecwrking of a beautiful existing building in a quirky manner. Clean, f..."
"Cracking place. Friendly staff, nice feel to the place. Room little on the small side but then decent hot shower and nice bottle of water an..."
"We had a great time at the Artists Residence - having had some iffy experiences with Brighton Hotels over the years this was one of the most..."
About the hotel
In the centre of Brighton situated on Regency Square with Sea Views over the iconic West Pier. All rooms are individually designed. Our artist rooms feature funky murals painted on to the walls by local artists.
Our house rooms have been designed in house and are more traditional in style with modern touches. All rooms have a flat screen TV, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities, Roberts radios and en suite. Cooked breakfast available at an extra cost is served in our gallery space that is also open as a café “The Set of Scales” during the daytime. This is a fishy offering from chefs Dan and Bonner and offers a casual dining experience. Kick back with a fish slider and a beer, Small Batch coffee and snacks, perfect for any time of day. The cocktail shack is open from 5 every evening and is the perfect, relaxed base for pre and post dinner drinks. Built with wood salvaged from the old pier and with sounds of reggae and ska. The Set of Scales is also open in the evenings for a casual dining experience and The Set Restaurant is open Tuesday through to Saturday. The Set offers a more intimate dining space with ever changing, modern British seasonal tasting menus. Booking is advisable for The Set, please see their website www. thesetrestaurant. com The hotel is just 2 minutes walk from the beach and a ten-minute walk into Brighton’s famous lanes and vibrant nightlife.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/07/2011 to 28/02/2015 - Please note that individually designed & decorated rooms will be allocated unless booking direct via phone or email. Breakfast is not included in the room rate unless booking direct via our website. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Artist Residence Brighton
Good room, friendly staff.
Easy check in. All good.
Fun, enjoyable arty experience that carries through the whole hotel
Sea view room was bright and had a great view right down the square to the old pier and wonderful panoramic of Brighton in crisp white and blue paint.
Comfortable round bed. Jazz playing on the turquoise radio set the scene - fun, relaxing. Very comfortable and clean. Friendly, efficient staff. Full or character and quirky art everywhere. Narrow stairs and hall but lift is OK. Would recommend. Lovely table-tennis room, bright and tasteful breakfast space. Good cooked breakfast.