- 27 guest reviews
"This place is so lovely and the accommodation is great. Really comfy beds and the self catering has everything you could need. The family th..."
"We stayed for 2 days and loved it. Louise was vey helpful and welcoming..."
"This is excellent accomodation and a pleasant change from the normal chains. Rooms are very clean and well equipped; breakfast is first clas..."
"Booked at latest minute. Vert satisfied with our choice ticked all our boxes...."
"very warm welcome on arrival, coffee and biscuits, clean spacious rooms, ideal for visiting beamish..."
About the hotel
4 Star Gold Award bed and breakfast and 4/5 Star self catering cottages only 10 minutes from Beamish Museum, Chester le Street and Durham County Cricket ground and Team Valley Trading Estate. Surrounded by countryside with Durham, Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland only 20 minutes away. we offer spacious en-suite bed and breakfast for up to 10 guests within 10 minutes of the A1M Ample secure parking .
Our breakfast will set you up for your day ahead special diets catered for A wide range of places to eat nearby An ideal base for visitors whether on business or pleasure surrounded by a network of footpaths and cycle ways so you can explore further delights of the North East such as Hadrians Wall, Alnwick Gardens and the Northumberland Coast .
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Riding Farm in Gateshead are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely self catering accommodation
This place is so lovely and the accommodation is great.
Really comfy beds and the self catering has everything you could need. The family that run it are lovely too and really helpful. The only thing is that it really is very very remote.
riding farm must do it again
We stayed for 2 days and loved it.
Louise was vey helpful and welcoming