- 14 guest reviews
"Lovely Victoria sponge left for us on our arrival, as well as biscuits, tea, coffee and milk in the fridge. The breakfast was plentiful and..."
"A great B&B in a great location, Beamish museum only minutes away.Pubs and shops close by. Tea and cake on arrival was a bonus And Louise is..."
"Accommodation very comfortable, quiet, a homebaked cake on arrival. Plenty of places to eat in the area and lots to do. Owners great hosts a..."
"beautiful accommodation, we were upgraded to a beautiful , well maintained little house. We were more than satisfied with everything. on arr..."
"This place is so lovely and the accommodation is great. Really comfy beds and the self catering has everything you could need. The family th..."
About the hotel
4 Star Gold Award bed and breakfast and 4/5 Star self catering cottages only 10 minutes from Beamish Museum, Chester le Street and Durham County Cricket ground and Team Valley Trading Estate. Surrounded by countryside with Durham, Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland only 20 minutes away. we offer spacious en-suite bed and breakfast for up to 10 guests within 10 minutes of the A1M Ample secure parking .
Our breakfast will set you up for your day ahead special diets catered for A wide range of places to eat nearby An ideal base for visitors whether on business or pleasure surrounded by a network of footpaths and cycle ways so you can explore further delights of the North East such as Hadrians Wall, Alnwick Gardens and the Northumberland Coast .
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A warm welcome in a quiet, remote location
Lovely Victoria sponge left for us on our arrival, as well as biscuits, tea, coffee and milk in the fridge.
The breakfast was plentiful and excellent quality bacon and sausages. Louise was very welcoming and warm. The cottage was very warm and comfortable. The bed was excellent quality and huge.
A B&B with a positive twist
A great B&B in a great location, Beamish museum only minutes away.Pubs and shops close by.
Tea and cake on arrival was a bonus And Louise is the perfect host