- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The room was nice and big with an excellent bed. The fixtures and fittings could do with some attention but overall enjoyed our stay...."
"Lovely hotel in a great location reasonably close to Inverness town centre...."
"My husband and I enjoyed our stay and are returning customers so that says quite a bit. However, we were disappointed to find the toilet rol..."
"Brilliant hotel !..."
"This hotel has a very relaxing atmosphere, friendly helpful staff, leisure centre and great food. Overall excellent! Have stayed here twice..."
About the hotel
Kingsmills Hotel - Inverness - Set in a sympathetically extended 17th Century residence - offers 4 Star accommodation in a selection of 147 spacious classic - Classic-Patio-Luxury- Kings Club bedrooms -The hotel presents a seamless blend of style and substance and is proud of its reputation for a warm welcome - traditional values of service and the flexibility to meet the needs of the modern business executive - Free WiFi is available in the in bar and lounge area - Guests are invited to sample our range of fine foods from exciting menus which are sourced locally and served in the restaurant or the garden conservatory - all complemented by an excellent wine list and a large selection of single malt whiskies - The hotel boasts a delightful garden - fully-equipped conference facilities for both large and intimate events - ample free parking and a fully-equipped leisure club and pool - Our Kingsclub Spa and Aurora hair salon cater for those guests in need of pampering - There is also a small pitch and putt golf course - perhaps as a prelude to a full round on the adjacent Inverness Golf Club which offers concessions to residents - Located just one mile from Inverness city centre - Kingsmills Hotel is ideally situated to take advantage of the many attractions in this Highland region - All guests - whether visiting on business or for leisure - can be assured of a warm and personal Highland welcome where your comfort is our concern - 37 new bedrooms which are part of the Kingsclub and Spa and 40 new Luxury rooms opened in 2014 - mezzanine lounge - beauty spa - massage suites - relaxation area - nail salon - green space - golf course views - exclusive bar and restaurant have just been added to the new Kings Club situated next to the Kingsmills Hotel
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/10/2010 to 01/11/2019 - *Please specify if you require a child's bed or cot in the room. If there are no children staying in the room, please select child as '0'. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The room was nice and big with an excellent bed.
The fixtures and fittings could do with some attention but overall enjoyed our stay.
Midweek Inverness Stay
Lovely hotel in a great location reasonably close to Inverness town centre.