- 2 guest reviews
"Located in one of the famous 4 towers in Madrid, this is not convenient for a tourist visit, more a business hotel. Rooms are all in good co..."
"Avoid the room service here as it is awful. I have stayed many times and just can't face breakfast (or even dinner) in this hotel. See my ot..."
About the hotel
This prestigious hotel enjoys a privileged location in the Cuatro Torres business park complex. The hotel occupies the first 31 floors of the imposing 236-metre-tall SyV Tower. The decor displays an urban, avant-garde personality in line with the exterior appearance of the tower, while the rooms feature warm tones in order to create a more relaxing atmosphere.
Enjoy the spectacular views, spanning 360 degrees from the mountains to Plaza Mayor. This hotel is the perfect venue for the highest-level meetings, congresses and conventions.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Currency Exchange
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel, terrible food
Located in one of the famous 4 towers in Madrid, this is not convenient for a tourist visit, more a business hotel.
Rooms are all in good condition and have good views. Rates are usually reasonable and the room has all a business traveller needs (eg an iron and decent internet) but food at the hotel is very expensive and very poor. I would not recommend you spend any money on food at this hotel as it is so bad. Having said that, there are no local alternatives as the area is rather isolated. Otherwise the room is comfortable but for those that are light sleepers:
- noisy aircon and usually you can't open the windows
- light on the TV is very bright blue - bring some tape to cover this so it doesn't shine in your eyes
- flashing light on the fire alarm is very annoying - cover this too
- request that you do not have an interconnecting room - these have terrible noise insulation
Good hotel, not a great location, terrible and expensive food
Avoid the room service here as it is awful.
I have stayed many times and just can't face breakfast (or even dinner) in this hotel. See my other reviews on this hotel. Otherwise, this is an excellent hotel but it not in a particularly great location (unless you happen to need to be near the 4 towers)