- 1 guest reviews
"After a month of travelling around Italy this place was a gem! Antonio is super informative, helpful and nothing is too much trouble for his..."
About the hotel
Set in Maiori's historic centre, Palazzo Cocò is next to the Church of Santa Maria a Mare. It offers breakfast served in Vietri ceramic dishes and rooms overlooking the Amalfi Coast. This small B& B is in the most historic area of the town, 170 steps away from Maiori centre.
It is set right on the coast halfway between Positano and Salerno, less than 30 minutes' drive from each. Rooms at Cocò Palazzo feature wrought iron beds and a Turkish bath, some include a hydromassage shower. All air-conditioned, rooms here also come with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a balcony. Guests have free use of a shared kitchen and can enjoy the continental breakfast in the cosy dining room.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Palazzo Cocò in Maiori is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.25(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The gem of Mairoi
After a month of travelling around Italy this place was a gem.
Antonio is super informative, helpful and nothing is too much trouble for his guests. Breakfast was fabulous. Freshly baked croissants and pasties, fresh fruit and juices. The room was bright, airy and spacious with the most comfortable bed. Spotlessly clean, refreshed every day and a bathroom with a super powerful shower and lots of hot water. The views from the terrace and the hot tub were magnificent and worth every one of the steps up from the town.. Yes there are many but it's a great way to work off all the pizza and pasta. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and will definitely be recommending it.