- 36 guest reviews
"I last stayed in Tophams Hotel over 30 years ago. The hotel was updated and had modern facilities but the atmosphere was comfortingly famili..."
"If you want a clean, basic room I believe Tophams is a great find! Fantastic customer service, friendly staff that couldn't do enough for me..."
"When I arrived late in the evening I was very disappointed at the room I was given. Tiny with only a single bright central light, but most i..."
"The staff were excellent, very accommodating and offered us a choice of rooms. The Hotel is very central and near one of my favourite night..."
"A really nice hotel with a great location, near Victoria station. Beds a little soft for my taste but i had a good nights sleep anyway. I go..."
About the hotel
The long established Tophams Hotel opened during the Summer of 2008 after a complete refurbishment as a substantially enlarged boutique hotel in the heart of the exclusive Belgravia area in central London. A truly peaceful and quiet area. Complimentary Wireless and Wired Internet in every room and public area Fully stocked mini bar in every room Air-conditioning and climate control Complimentary toiletries, and much more… Our Bar, Restaurant, Lobby and Bedrooms have all been uniquely and beautifully designed with the help of a top London design team and feature fresh, warm and restful materials with lots of surprising individual touches that help to retain the original charm and essentially English quirkiness that Tophams has always offered
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Not a 4* more like a 2-3 *
I was not sure about this hotel after reading the awful reviews left by other guests.
However to be honest I have stayed in worse rooms in London before. The room was basic, my room came with a shared bathroom .. Yes shared which meant I had to go out of my room down some stairs to the toilet and shower room. The rooms walls were all marked with dirt scuffs the mattress was probably the cheapest they could by. The air con unit was very good. The continental breakfast was an embarrassment . But for £128 in central London and as I was not paying the bill then it was ok
I last stayed in Tophams Hotel over 30 years ago.
The hotel was updated and had modern facilities but the atmosphere was comfortingly familiar and Ebury Street was thankfully unchanged. The staff were friendly and welcoming and my room, although on the small side, had everything I needed - wifi, TV, large shower and tea making. Most important the bed was comfortable. Great value for money in a quiet street within five minutes walk of Victoria Station.