- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"We thought the room was well equipped and a nice shape with a big bathroom (note: shower gel and soap included in the price of the room but..."
"Hotel very good value.Staff very helpful. I was in a single room at the back which was fine but you could easily hear people moving about ab..."
"Another very enjoyable stay with "big sleep" this time in eastbourne. Great value for money super location and very helpful friendly staff...."
"A nice, clean, secure room with everything I needed. In a good location with a decent view. The only slight flaw was the size of the shower..."
"Very clean and tidy although furniture a little dated...."
About the hotel
With a superb location right on Eastbourne's seafront, this stylish and contemporary new budget hotel offers fantastic value for money, great sea views and exciting new horizons in interior design. This designer hotel is sleek, stylish and long overdue. Beautifully located for holidaymakers and business trips, the Big Sleep Hotel offers a range of accommodation to suit the needs and budget of any visitor.
There are single, double, twin, family and group rooms, all available with continental buffet breakfast or you can have a traditional English breakfast at a supplement. Suites are also available and the hotel has a number of rooms suitable for disabled guests, wheelchair users and those with reduced mobility. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available. ==========IMPORTANT INFORMATION========== Any client wishing to book 5 to 9 rooms will be charged a 10% deposit at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. Any client wishing to book 10 rooms or more will be charged a 25% deposit at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. Bookings of 4 rooms or more will subject to different cancelation timescale of 14 days prior to arrival. Limited parking is available at the hotel on a first come, first parked basis and charges apply. Complimentary Continental buffet breakfast which hot options is available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/02/2016 to 31/12/2022 - Different policies and/or supplements may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. Please contact us for more information. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
A decent nights sleep
We thought the room was well equipped and a nice shape with a big bathroom (note: shower gel and soap included in the price of the room but shampoo needed to b purchased separately so take your own).
The room was generally quite clean but the curtains and bases of the beds were made of a faux fur material which clearly hadn't ever been cleaned as it was covered in dirty, sticky marks. Breakfast (simple but more than sufficient) was included in the price and we thought that, overall, the room was good value for money and the hotel was in a good location for easy access to the town centre and the seafront. Early check-in was offered at an additional £10 per room but the time was decided by the hotel and still wasn't that convenient for us so I'm not sure it was really worthwhile. Generally, we had a decent stay but a few changes would have made it a good one.
Hotel very good value.Staff very helpful.
I was in a single room at the back which was fine but you could easily hear people moving about above and next door.
Apart from that all very good. Good breakfast.