- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"The hotel was an excellent base to see Perthshire. Great rooms had a lovely view as we were upgraded to a riverside room , Hotel staff are v..."
"Our stay was wonderful. The grounds are magnificient. The room was spectacular. We were upgraded to the apartment which was a wonderful end..."
"We stayed in the fisherman's Lodge rooms, they are slightly more basic than the main hotel which is reflected in the price, big airy room wi..."
"We stayed for one night in a sportmans lodge. It was ok for one night but the floors creaked so could hear every movement from adjoining lod..."
"Lovely relaxing stay at Ballathie. Riverside rooms are perfect location for peace & quiet & so nice to access good quality accommodation tha..."
About the hotel
Situated within its own 1500 acre estate Ballathie Country House Hotel has the enviable stunning location on the banks of the River Tay only a few miles from the City of Perth, Gateway to the Scottish Highlands. Ballathie House has been a country house retreat for generations of guests and prides itself on a long history of looking after people. A tradition which now continues as a four star luxury hotel with a 2AA rosette award winning fine dining restaurant.
The hotel has 41 bedrooms with Classic rooms in the main house enjoying views overlooking the river or surrounding countryside and each one being individually decorated, offering comfort and all amenities expected of a luxury country house. Also located in the main house are the Master bedrooms which are spacious with modern touches having been sensitively introduced to blend well with the period features. Master bedrooms are subject to availability on request with a room supplement applicable. Perfect for special occasions. The Riverside Hotel rooms lie a mere 100 yards from the main house, linked by a lit pathway through the garden. Each bedroom is incredibly restful with its own patio or balcony with spectacular views over the River Tay. All riverside rooms have the same luxurious finish as the rooms in the main hotel. Suites are subject to availability on request with a room supplement applicable. Sportsman’s lodges are a short stroll, (80 yards), from the main house. Each room is self contained with its own private access and private facilities, offering good quality alternative three star accommodation. Breakfast is served in the main hotel.
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great Overnight Stay
The hotel was an excellent base to see Perthshire.
Great rooms had a lovely view as we were upgraded to a riverside room , Hotel staff are very professional and friendly , bar staff very attentive. They didn't have room for us in restaurant though but Rachel gave us some advice where to go and the Cargill in Blairgowrie was a lovely recommendation. Would definitely go back to hotel and restaurant
poor for business travellers
Wi Fi didn't work even though I had phoned and checked this prior to booking, Room very noisy, could hear people upstairs walking around all evening.
Would not accept AMEX, but no warning of this when booking in, although I had reserved the room using it.