- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and room was light and airy. The bathroom layout was good - plenty of towels - lovely. Very good bed/mattress. Breakfast time..."
"Lovely hotel, lovely garden area ... room a little dated but good value..."
"This is a good independent hotel with comfy beds, lovely fluffy white towels and all shipshape and fine. The breakfasts were a bit dreary, p..."
"Excellent small hotel with friendly staff and an excellent breakfast...."
About the hotel
This superb Cheshire Hotel welcomes those seeking refined accommodation and dining. Overlooking one of Cheshire’s most desirable villages, the award winning Alderley Edge Hotel is renowned for its quality of service, luxurious accommodation and acclaimed cuisine. You will always find a relaxed, inviting atmosphere, whether you are a guest staying in our luxury boutique accommodation or dining in our 3 Rosette Restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Well run traditional hotel
Very welcoming and room was light and airy.
The bathroom layout was good - plenty of towels - lovely. Very good bed/mattress. Breakfast time was very busy -nearly all tables taken but they still managed to get me a cooked breakfast within 5 minutes. Good breakfast selection. I would definitely stay again.
Stop before airport
Considering where it was and I know and like Alderney edge very much, I thought it was quite poor.