- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed two nights whilst on business. Very nice place to stay, service was exceptional...."
"Room OK. Wifi a little unpredictable. Good car park. Very friendly staff & nice breakfast...."
"A very nice comfortable place to stay. Staff very helpful. Lovely food. I would definitely stay here again. I had a single room which is on..."
About the hotel
Chef Proprietor Nigel has run the business for 25 years, the majority of the time as a 3 star AA hotel. Now as a guest house the same bedrooms and dining rooms with flagstones and oak beams offer the guest comfort and tranquility within the 16th century cottage environment. The Flagstones restaurant is open for lunches and dinners every day except Sunday evenings to residents,guests and non residents.
A bar snack menu and room service menu are also available. Morning coffee and full afternoon teas are served in the lounges Full English breakfast is served every morning.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Accommodation, Great Service
Stayed two nights whilst on business.
Very nice place to stay, service was exceptional.
Wifi a little unpredictable. Good car park. Very friendly staff & nice breakfast.