- 5 guest reviews
"Stayed two nights whilst on business. Very nice place to stay, service was exceptional...."
"Room OK. Wifi a little unpredictable. Good car park. Very friendly staff & nice breakfast...."
"A very nice comfortable place to stay. Staff very helpful. Lovely food. I would definitely stay here again. I had a single room which is on..."
About the hotel
Chef Proprietor Nigel has run the business for 25 years, the majority of the time as a 3 star AA hotel. Now as a guest house the same bedrooms and dining rooms with flagstones and oak beams offer the guest comfort and tranquility within the 16th century cottage environment. The Flagstones restaurant is open for lunches and dinners every day except Sunday evenings to residents,guests and non residents.
A bar snack menu and room service menu are also available. Morning coffee and full afternoon teas are served in the lounges Full English breakfast is served every morning.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, disappointed with the room
We were welcomed by the Head Chef, a nice, kind, friendly chap who showed us to our room and later helped us out with some taxi numbers so that we could get to the function we were attending.
The room was spacious, had a fan to help with the warm night and the bedding and towels were fresh and clean. Unfortunately the room itself was very tired looking and also needed some attention from the housekeeping staff. I brought this to the attention of the gentleman who checked us out in the morning and together we went back to the room so that I could show him in person where the issues were. He was most unhappy with the standard and said he would address immediately with housekeeping to rectify. I cannot fault the way in which he handled the situation, but it had clearly been some time since the room had been thoroughly cleaned. We were compensated by way of a reduced rate for our stay.
Lovely Accommodation, Great Service
Stayed two nights whilst on business.
Very nice place to stay, service was exceptional.