- 39 guest reviews
"lovely place to stay a short walk to Torquay seafront about 15 minutes was on a busy road andbreakfast was very nice and the couples that ru..."
"Very friendly hosts. Excellent room. Very convenient spot..."
"We stayed at The Belmont for 2 nights, the room was clean and the bed was comfy. Cooked breakfast was really nice too and they were very fle..."
"The stay at the Belmont was very nice and well worth the trip down, we got there just before check in closed at 9pm and Jon and Shelly were..."
"i found this little gem on the Late rooms website, great price for a two night stay. John and Shelly were both so friendly and accommodating..."
About the hotel
This exceptionally clean, family-run guest accommodation has a variety of room types and is centrally located 5 minutes from the town centre and sea front. All rooms are tastefully decorated, and feature LCD digital TV, as well as beverage-making facilities. There are also family rooms available.
The Belmont is a short stroll away from the beach, crazy golf , pitch and putt down on Torre Abbey Park. Your enjoyment is always a top priority.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
lovely place to stay a short walk to Torquay seafront about 15 minutes was on a busy road andbreakfast was very nice and the couples that run the B&B are very nice and helpful
Very friendly hosts.
Excellent room. Very convenient spot