- 90 guest reviews
"Very nice. Good location. Not too busy. Good service. The only downside was we have a car and parking is always difficult. Charged £8 to par..."
"This is my second stay at The Courtlands Hotel. Rarely do I stay at a hotel twice but this one impressed me on both stays. The first time I..."
"The people were very polite, the room could of been updated. There is a step into the wash room that could of been made clear I kept trippin..."
"Good value for money. The staff were very pleasant and helpful...."
"It's alright, had a single room with little natural light facing brick wall. The bed seemed old and moved whenever I did, bathroom was nice..."
About the hotel
*'More than a hotel; The Courtlands is an iconic piece of Hove's history,stretched contentedly along a prestigious tree-lined avenue within a short walk of the famous promenade and shingle seafront. * *Quietly grand by nature, this is understated splendour and restful style,with friendly and professional service. * *We offer comfortable accommodation with style; each of our sixty-six en suite rooms are different – some traditional, with an eclectic mix of beautiful and authentic antique furniture, some contemporary with chic and minimal style – whether old or new, each room has complimentary wifi.
. . '*
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/04/2015 to 06/09/2024 - The Hotel secure private car park is available to guests at an extra charge of £8.00 per night per car The LateRooms.com rates for Courtlands Hotel in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Parking place is not good.
More worse, the front man does not provide good guide. Room is good, but we have to get up at midnight and escape outside of building. Because fire alarm rang. It was malfunction, but actually I am not sure the cause.
1st and definitely the last time here. Couldn't wait to leave!
How can I put my feelings into words about this Hotel .
Let's see ... Shabby, grotty, tired, stiflingly hot, smelly, noisy to name just a few. Booked 'last minute' i was dismayed when I arrived at this 'luxury' (it says above the entrance door) premises. You needed to belong to the AA to find your way to the room via a creaking lift, numerous stairs, stained and threadbare carpets into a room where, it seemed, everything had been done 'on-the-cheap. I was also fuming about the hitherto not mentioned demand for £8.00 for parking overnight in the unprotected plot of wasteland at the back of the Hotel. With the weird and not-too-friendly smell wafting about the place there was absolutely no way I was going to risk the restaurant ... just in case. Altogether a thoroughly unpleasant experience. I will avoid this establishment like the plague in the future. Definitely NOT recommended!!