- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay, there was a warm welcome, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, it had clean white sheets and towels were provid..."
"Thank you for a lovely stay...."
"Good value accommodation right next to Headingley cricket ground. Perhaps needs a bit of a refurbishment but is clean and tidy and quiet. Br..."
"Quite noisy because of thin walls.....I got woken up at 1.30 am and again at 3am from the couple in the next room, but otherwise situated in..."
"I have stayed at this hotel a few times when I go up to Leeds for rugby. The hotel is literally round the corner from the ground, so is perf..."
About the hotel
* A budget hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £4.00 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay at The Boundary Hotel 6/8/16
We enjoyed our stay, there was a warm welcome, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, it had clean white sheets and towels were provided, the toilet and shower are shared with some other rooms but we thought this was quite acceptable.
The full english breakfast was excellent and great value at only £4 each. Other hotels were asking over £200 so this hotel was really good value for money.
Thank you for a lovely stay.