- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Very pleased. Definitely returning. Have stayed at The Resort before, but much prefer the Manor House...."
"We arrived quite late but we were quickly signed in. We were booked into a twin room but that was changed without any problem to a double ro..."
"The room was in excellent condition and the bathroom was spotless with lovely products. However a real let down was the complete absence of..."
"Was quite happy staying in the Manor House. Lovely room, helpful staff and pleasant food in the Patio Excellent massage from Tracey..."
About the hotel
The Manor House at The Celtic Manor Resort The Celtic Manor Resort has two hotels, one old, one new, that stand together in 2,000 acres of parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley. At the historic 19th-century Manor House hotel original character is all around, from the leaded windows and wood-panelled walls, to the sweeping wooden staircase leading to 65 newly refurbished modern, stylish bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms. The Manor House offers a choice of places to eat and drink including its own AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, Le Patio, and also has direct access to the larger Resort Hotel where guests can enjoy a whole host of additional facilities including two health clubs and spas, three championship golf courses, a further five restaurants, children’s play facilities and a range of outdoor adventure activities.
To ensure availability of golf, spa treatments, activities and dining reservations during your stay, we recommend that you contact the Resort directly to book in advance of your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulously good value for money. Great hotel. Lots to do. Very happy
Definitely returning. Have stayed at The Resort before, but much prefer the Manor House.
For the half term I decided to do something with my daughter as a suprise.
My initial view was ok, check in was good girl with dark hair on front desk lovely. No lift to first floor with heavy cases I find a bit odd. Lift from first floor really could do with oiling. Room very clean apart from hair in the bath with my daughter found discusting, and coming from a 12year old. I really liked the staff in the downstairs bar my daughte said how lovely they were. we did order in as all restaurants were full and we could have only a piza or burger. Breakfast was um how can I put it,the lady serving had burnt her hand and was in pain, she was absolutely lovely and still tried to do everything. We did wait a good while for food at the buffet, the tables were all very dirty as there was not enough staff at all. The breakfast was lovely and plentifull. We went to the main hotel swimming and had to be out by 11am as all children do so to expect all them children and parents to fit into that tiny little changing room was mad.for such a big place crazy. When checking out we waited at rhe front desk for 5 mintes along with 5other people,the girl then strolled from the restaurant area no I'm sorry nothing. We do tend to stay at many hotels and this was not a favourite by far,quite dissapointed as it was a treat. I cant say I wouldnt stay again if need be but it wouldnt be a first choice.