- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Very good room , large open plan bar area and very good breakfast!..."
"Windows didn't close properly in room. Bit noisy outside. Facilities otherwise good...."
"Friendly welcome, very comfortable, great value. Nice to have a pool...."
"Very pleasant comfortable stay, well equipped gym,easy walk to Maidenhead...."
About the hotel
Work and play at the well-connected Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor hotel, close to local business parks and Legoland. Check-in with our friendly staff at the relaxing and bright Lobby of the Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor. The hotel is set in a peaceful residential area, 2 minutes from the M4 motorway and 17 miles from London Heathrow Airport .
We're 1 mile from Maidenhead and 8 miles from Royal Windsor . Leave your car in our complimentary car park and cross the road for meetings at Vanwall Business Park . Firms based at Maidenhead Business Park are 2 miles away from the Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor. Light streams into our 400-capacity Ballroom, one of 10 modern meeting rooms . Children under-12 stay and eat free when sharing a room with their parents at the Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor. Legoland theme park is 8 miles away, and you can stay here after weddings in Berkshire and race days at Ascot , 15 miles away.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole
- Hotel services
- Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/08/2016 to 04/01/2017 - Please note that between 1st Dec 2016 and 4th January 2017, the Hotel will have limited food offerings over the Christmas Period. The Spirit Health Club will also have limited opening times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn MAIDENHEAD/WINDSOR
Very good room , large open plan bar area and very good breakfast!
Windows didn't close properly in room.
Bit noisy outside. Facilities otherwise good.
Dear C Fraser,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We sincerely apologize if you may have experienced any inconvenience due to the noise levels. Although we would have preferred you had a more comfortable stay, your kind comments are highly appreciated. Let us assure you that we will continuously strive for improvement to make your future stays even better.