This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
"AN ORIGINAL COACHING INN. . .
. AND PASSIONATE ABOUT FOOD Refurbished to an exceptional standard, The Lambert Arms is an original coaching inn just 15 minutes from Oxford at the foot of the Chiltern Hills - an area of outstanding natural beauty. You’ll find open fires, comfortable leather sofas, large patio area, real ales and outstanding food in a relaxed environment. There are 44 stylish and spacious bedrooms, plus conference and event facilities for up to 120 guests. The Lambert Arms is conveniently located just 500 yards from J6 of the M40, making it a popular meeting point between London and Birmingham. We pride ourselves on our friendly, yet professional style, and relaxed and informal surroundings and hope to welcome you to The Lambert Arms very soon. Food is a real passion at The Lambert Arms. We believe it is possible to provide outstanding food in stylish yet informal surroundings at sensible prices - we have built a reputation for doing just that. Our accomplished head chef and his team produce delicious, seasonal dishes with a big focus on locally sourced produce. Our menus feature imaginative modern British a la carte dishes, as well as traditional pub classics. We also offer mouth-watering bar snack menus and puddings that are quite simply, to die for! Bookings are essential in our restaurant, which is open 12pm - 230pm Monday to Saturday, 630pm - 9pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm - 6pm Sunday. In the last two years we have been awarded an AA Rosette and AA Breakfast Award. We have also been listed in this year’s Michelin Restaurant & Eating Out Guides. "
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/07/2009 to 31/12/2016 - OUR RESTAURANT IS VERY BUSY AND IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO RING IN ADVANCE AND RESERVE A TABLE TO GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY. FOOD IS SERVED ON SUNDAY FROM 12PM TILL 3PM AND 630PM TILL 9PM The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet