- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"I'll start off by saying that I do like this hotel, the staff and I will stay here again. There are a few issues though. My biggest complain..."
"We had a late booking but was not let down one bit. Security all hours at the gate and easy place to get to. Beautiful scenery all the way a..."
"overall excellent, but the grout and mastic in bathroom needs replacing..."
"For a one night stopover prior to a local event this is very good value when dinner is included as well. Only disappointment is that the "de..."
"Nice clean room and a good breakfast..."
About the hotel
All bedrooms include a flat screen colour TV with freeview channels, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, laptop safe and direct dial telephone. All executive rooms have king size beds and bathrobes. Whilst staying with us, take time to enjoy our Waterfront Restaurant & Grill, with its delightful lakeside setting.
Diners can enjoy good food, together with a well-stocked bar and an excellent selection of wines and Champagne. Experience friendly customer service and good leisure facilities, including a gym and indoor swimming pool. There is also an all-weather flood lit driving range for golfers. The hotel enjoys a fabulous Y Spa facility incorporating stunning therapy rooms, steam and salt rooms, Rasul, water beds and relax areas. A signature feature is the external hydro-pool and kelo sauna, which is connected internally to the thermal suite with an open fireplace and loungers poolside. Full details of Y Spa costs are detailed on our website. Use of Y Spa and the Health & Leisure Club falls outside of normal package prices unless otherwise stated. An all-day pass to use the Health & Leisure Club costs £7 per person. Pre-booking of Y Spa is strongly advised.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/02/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Please note our Spa facilities are not included in the room rates. Entrance to the Health & Leisure Club is available at £7.00 per person per day. Spa facilities are charged as taken. The LateRooms.com rates for Wyboston Lakes Hotel in BEDFORD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Overall good - with a touch of Fawlty Towers and a few too many bed bugs
I'll start off by saying that I do like this hotel, the staff and I will stay here again.
There are a few issues though. My biggest complaint would be the fact that on one of my stays I woke to find I had been lunch for bed bugs. I spend far too much time in hotels to be too upset by this. I was not impressed by the the compensation of a free evening meal. This doesn't come close to the cost of a night's stay and given the fact I looked like a human dot-to-dot was rather poor. Other than that the rooms are clean, the food is okay, but a little but boring. Again I stay in hotels a lot and quickly work though a menu. I've been through the menu here and I'm very bored with it. On the plus side the bar staff are very friendly and helpful. Most of the time though it seems to be beyond most of them to total a bill and deliver food or drinks they may or may not have charged you for.
We had a late booking but was not let down one bit.
Security all hours at the gate and easy place to get to. Beautiful scenery all the way around and lots to do!. Unfortunately we arrived in winter so a trip around the lakes was a miss but there is lots to do instead. late night food was amazing and good value but the breakfast let it down abit (all you can eat but was well cooked and hard). other than that staff are very friendly and helpful and we had the best sleep ever in the kingsize (advised to customers, upgrade). Thank you wyboston you made our stay perfect.