- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Room was clean and well equipped. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was very nice - plenty of choice. Bonus having a good sized car park fo..."
"On arrival the receptionist was not the most friendly person we have met and this followed through with all the staff, apart from Victor, th..."
"Close to beach, nice Italian down the road, friendly staff. Took what appeared to be the last parking space so that could have been an issu..."
"Friendly welcome, clean and comfortable room, especially the bed. Quite spacious (I was upgraded from a single to a double). Excellent break..."
"A friendly, tidy Hotel...."
About the hotel
One of Bournemouth’s finest hotels, offering free WiFi in public areas, evening entertainment and ample free onsite parking. The hotel is ideally situated just a short walk to the beach, Bournemouth International Centre and the thriving town centre. A family run establishment ensures you of an exceptionally high standard of service at all times.
Guests can relax and enjoy afternoon tea or freshly-brewed coffee in the comfortable and spacious lounge. Whether you are travelling on business or looking for a family friendly hotel room for your next holiday, you will find it at this hotel. All en-suite rooms are equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, digital freeview TV, direct dial telephones and hairdryers. The hotel has a reputation for its fine cuisine, offering both English and Continental dishes, guests can choose from the extensive menu with a choice of six freshly prepared courses which are changed daily. There is an excellent choice of wines from around the world to compliment any meal or taste. Guests can relax and enjoy the true pleasure of dining whilst staying in and savour the intimate ambience of the restaurant. After a day of sightseeing or shopping guests can unwind by taking advantage of the exclusive leisure facilities. The centrepiece being the heated indoor pool and whirlpool spa, with its tranquil and spacious surroundings. Also available is a fitness suite with free weights, stepping machine, rowing machine and a cycle. Alternatively the steam room and sauna are ideal to leave you feeling calm and revitalised. This is the ideal base for exploring Dorset’s unique countryside and local attractions. Only a short drive away is the New Forest, Britain’s newest National Park, justly famed for its ponies, old growth forest walks and charming villages. To the West, the volunteer- run heritage railway takes you from Swanage seaside to historic Corfe Castle, while the world famous Jurassic Coast of Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove is within easy driving distance. Closer to home, the Bournemouth International Centre and its concerts, exhibitions and conferences is just minutes away, as are Bournemouth’s Blue Flag beaches and all that the town centre has to offer. PLEASE NOTE, SAME SEX GROUPS (IE, "HEN/STAG" PARTIES) ARE NOT ACCEPTED. THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY SUCH RESERVATIONS.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/07/2013 to 31/12/2022 - You will need to register your car with reception on arrival as we operate parking enforcement. If car park use is required after 11am on the day of departure there will be a £5 charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, comfortable stay
Room was clean and well equipped.
Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was very nice - plenty of choice. Bonus having a good sized car park for guests in central Bournemouth. Extremely good value for money.
Some positive and some negative points.
On arrival the receptionist was not the most friendly person we have met and this followed through with all the staff, apart from Victor, the waiter in the restaurant.
He was polite, approachable and willing to engage in conversation. No one else made polite conversation during our three night stay. br />We only ate breakfast at the hotel, which was hot, but the English breakfast was served with little finnnese. E.g. Water from poached eggs on plate, baked beans covering bacon and mushrooms just piled on the plate. The hotel was clean and well decorated, being well furnished. Our bedroom was fine for what we had paid, however, the television was dated and the shower ran hot and cold in a morning. Overall, it was cheap and that was the reason for using the hotel, however, on our next visit we will pay a little more and stay elsewhere.