- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Would stay there again...."
"Recently stayed at the Hollytree for a short break. It's located about 14 miles away from Fort William and is a nice quiet location. The roo..."
"The hotel is in a beautiful location and all rooms look out over the loch. Very comfortable rooms, well-equipped, modern and we'll maintaine..."
"I was on my way on a business trip from Glasgow to Skye and stopped the night en route. This is a great location with astonishing views, esp..."
"Perfect stay with romantic terrace..."
About the hotel
Stunningly situated by the sea, this stylish hotel offers fantastic accommodation, facilities and dining. All 20 rooms enjoy magnificent sea views and all are fully en suite with luxurious fittings and furnishings, including their own seating areas. For informal dining, the Captains Bar serves great food and drink all day, every day, with an outside decking area on which to sit and enjoy the view of the water and passing yachts.
In the evening visit our award-winning seafood restaurant which features only the finest and freshest of ingredients and also enjoys breathtaking views of the sea and mountains beyond.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Hollytree Hotel, Seafood Restaurant and Leisure Centre
Would stay there again.
Recently stayed at the Hollytree for a short break.
It's located about 14 miles away from Fort William and is a nice quiet location. The rooms were good with a view you never tired of looking at. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We ate in the bar and the restaurant. We wasn't disappointed with either meal. I would definitely recommend this place.