- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"It was our 1st wedding anniversary so wanted it to be special. When we got there the receptionist said she couldn't deal with bookings which..."
"On the plus side: Great location, well appointed, warm and perfectly sized. Niggles: Hallway was a little shabby and a few stains on the ca..."
"Had a great deal on laterooms and was thrilled that we upgraded to a double room apartment instead of the studio apartment that we had booke..."
"Smart apartment in a quiet but handy location near London Bridge, with Borough Market close by, so food and drink aplenty! The receptionists..."
"Really good spot close to Central London, top apartment that I will book again...."
About the hotel
Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial heart, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s city centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London.
The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. A 24-hour concierge operates on site and many extra services are available, such as next day dry cleaning, car parking and access to an on-site Soho Gym, Supermarket and Creche. Parking must be secured prior to arrival and costs £15 per night. Twin bedding option available subject to availability at an extra £30.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2014 - Guests must show photo ID and the card used to make booking upon arrival. Marlin reserves the right to pre-authorise cards for at least £200 on arrival. Marlin operates a strict no party policy. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Weddings anniversary stay
It was our 1st wedding anniversary so wanted it to be special.
When we got there the receptionist said she couldn't deal with bookings which we thought strange and had to wait for her colleague. When he finally turned up ten minutes later we were asked for photo id. We didnt know anything about, luckily I had my driving licence but my husband didn't. Then we were asked for my bank card so £200 could be frozen from it as a deposit again never heard about this prior to visiting.
The apartment them selfs are basic but have everything you need we had a nice stay
Would use them again
On the plus side: Great location, well appointed, warm and perfectly sized.
Niggles: Hallway was a little shabby and a few stains on the carpet inside the bedroom. No batteries in the DVD remote. But overall perfect and would use them again