- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"I would definitely say here again. I really enjoyed the experience. The hotel lobby was stylishly furnished, in a Scottish way, very attract..."
"Could not fault anything about our stay. Room was lovely and breakfast was superb. I have stayed here before that's why I booked it again. W..."
"Floors are a bit creaking. The lift a bit slow..."
"spent a couple of days at this hotel and really enjoyed it. breakfast choice excellent. very close to town centre...."
"The food was exquisite, I had a highland burger the taste made my mouth water . I will definitely return to this hotel again very soon 😋..."
About the hotel
The Alexandra Hotel is located in the centre of Fort William with shops, restaurants and bars close at hand. Ideal for soaking up the apres ski-ing atmosphere in and around the town. You will have free membership at the Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club only 1 mile away.
A warm, friendly Highland welcome awaits you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel in Fort William
I would definitely say here again.
I really enjoyed the experience. The hotel lobby was stylishly furnished, in a Scottish way, very attractive. My room was fine. The hotel has two restaurants: one with table d’hôte service, the other à la carte. I ordered from the à la carte menu and had an excellent dinner: beetroot and mozzarella arancini followed by haggis, neeps and tatties. The haggis and the turnips formed three towers with the lovely mashed potatoes in the middle, all sprinkled with toasted oatmeal and served with whisky cream. A thoroughly delightful stay.
Could not fault anything about our stay.
Room was lovely and breakfast was superb. I have stayed here before that's why I booked it again. Would recommend it.