This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
At the Alhambra the atmosphere is relaxed. A small 18 bedroom seaside hotel ideally suited to couples, situated 50 meters from the beach front of Havre des Pas with it's Victorian Lido, ideal for a swim when the tide is out. Recently refurbished dinning room offers a lovely choice of cereals, freshly cooked full English breakfast, scrambled or boiled eggs or home baked croissants.
Along Roseville street there is a chemist, a hairdresser, a newsagent, a mini market convienience store. There are 6 restaurants and 2 pubs in the area. Busses stop along the seafront on their way to town or the bus station every 20 minutes all day long. You may wish to hire a car, a bike or a scooter, all of which can be arranged at reception. Public car parking 2 minutes walk away 58p per hour from 08. 00 - 17. 00 We're sure you'll be happy at the Alhambra which is under the personal supervision of the resident proprietors, Steve & Amanda Robertson. Taxi from the airport to the Hotel approx. £15. 00
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet