- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Huge room (more like an apartment, actually) and they also offered to upgrade us to a sea view room when they found out it was our wedding a..."
"Lovely old hotel with lots of character. Staff very friendly and smart. Nothing too much bother. We stayed in large double bedroom at front..."
"We knew Yelfs from when we used to live on the Isle of Wight and had eaten lunch there on many occasions, so we had a fair idea of what to e..."
"This hotel is a little tired looking and the room we stayed in could do with some redecoration. It was also a room at the front of the hotel..."
About the hotel
Yelfs hotel was originally built as a " Coaching Inn" in 1806 by Robert Yelf. It has been enlarged and carefully refurbished to retain much of its original charm and atmosphere. Located amongst the Victorian architecture of the impressive Union Street, Ryde, it provides an all year round service, including Christmas to holiday and business visitors.
Our comfortable Bar and Lounge, Conservatory and Patio Beer Garden, and an air conditioned Restaurant and Conference suite provide Islanders and visitors alike with a relaxing venue for a drink or delicious meal during a short stay or longer break. Whatever the purpose of your visit, you're guaranteed a warm welcome, fine food and great service all year round.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Huge room (more like an apartment, actually) and they also offered to upgrade us to a sea view room when they found out it was our wedding anniversary.
Centrally located, private car parking, really good service, huge portions of food... just nothing to complain about at all. Great value for money, not "luxury" in the typical sense of the word but not basic either, plenty of character and really nice people. Will be coming back!!