- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Not impressed with the 'fitness room'. Barely had enough space for the 4 treadmills they put in there. Everything else was fantastic, the st..."
"The lady at reception was very helpful, the room was clean and quiet with cosy beds...."
"Should improve quality of food specialy breakfast..."
"Excellent hotel in a middle of Manchester. Very welcome and helpfull staff. Room was very spacious and nicely decorated. Would definetly rec..."
"Fantastic hotel in a great location for Manchester City Centre. Parking was easy and a safe place to leave the car for the weekend. Receptio..."
About the hotel
The award-winning Arora Manchester hotel is ideally located for whatever your stay may require. In Manchester city centre, the Grade II Listed Arora has a 24-hour fitness centre and modern rooms, which are all furnished to the highest standard with “Arora” beds, flat screen TV, power showers, FREE WiFi access, air-conditioning, mini fridges, irons, safes with extra touches such as heated mirrors and bathroom speakers. 24 Bar & Grill serves award-winning cocktails and snacks, while the restaurant offers a modern British menu including steaks and fresh fish.
Situated on Princess Street, The Arora hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from a metrolink tram stop with Manchester’s central shopping district only a 3-minute walk away. Piccadilly Rail Station is a 10-minute walk away, and within easy reach are Manchester Arena, Manchester Central and Arndale shopping centre. Old Trafford and the Etihad Stadium are nearby. The Famous Manchester Christmas Markets are only a 3 minute walk away, running from Saturday 14th November until Monday 21st December 2015.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Great place, great location
Not impressed with the 'fitness room'.
Barely had enough space for the 4 treadmills they put in there. Everything else was fantastic, the staff was lovely and friendly. When we had to leave though, we ended up paying £35 for parking, after being told that parking would be discounted to £16, but when we got the the parking, we had to pay an extra £19 pounds, on top of the £16 we had already paid at reception.
Clean, quite and comfortable
The lady at reception was very helpful, the room was clean and quiet with cosy beds.