- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Our apartment is a bit dated, needed decoration also backed onto next door pub outside area where people smoked and late drinking noisy...."
"Very easy to drive to, private and secure car park. Modernised with all amenities available. I used this place as a base for the night, it w..."
"We arrived a little early for check in but the staff could not have been more friendly or accommodating. They let us leave our bags until ap..."
"Excellent appartment will be going back for defiant only slight problem was second bedroom wasn't made up and we didn't have the milk but it..."
About the hotel
A 5-minute walk from MEN Arena, these stylish, modern apartments are within a 10-minute walk of Deansgate Shopping Area. Salford Central Train Station across the street from the apartments. Each apartment at the Dreamhouse Manchester Bloom Street has a spacious living area, featuring a Samsung 40-inch LCD TV, with Freeview and digital radio channels.
The apartments offer modern kitchen facilities including a washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven and microwave. Some of the apartments have private balconies and there is also a communal terrace with patio furniture on the top floor. The Dreamhouse apartments are within a 10-minute walk of Manchester Central Exhibition Centre. PLEASE NOTE: Dreamhouse reserves the right to refuse any booking before arrival or upon check in should any suspicion arise with regards to the nature of the booking, and payment may not be refunded.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/08/2010 to 31/12/2019 - The apartments do not have a reception and all check ins must be pre-arranged. Please contact Dreamhouse duty manager on the number provided at least 1 hour prior to arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for Dreamhouse Apartments Manchester City West in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed with apartment
Our apartment is a bit dated, needed decoration also backed onto next door pub outside area where people smoked and late drinking noisy.
Much better than a commercial hotel
Very easy to drive to, private and secure car park.
Modernised with all amenities available. I used this place as a base for the night, it wasn't too far from the centre but taxis are so cheap it doesn't matter. Overall ok location and the 2 bedroom only lacked a balcony. Was a nice stay and would use again.