About the hotel
Encompassed by lavish foliage and facing one of the Malaysia's largest freshwater lakes, Bukit Merah Laketown Resort in Perak is the perfect choice for those who prefer holidaying amidst nature. Known as an eco-tourism destination, this 4-star resort has a variety of accommodation types, from hotel rooms to serviced apartments, chalets by the lake or lakeside camping grounds.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bukit Merah Laketown Resort in Perak are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The room we got was on ground floor, but this was realy not clean (even big spiderwebs in the curtains), so we made a remark on this.
We got another room, now on the first floor. They said that the rooms on ground level are very frequently used, so that's why they arent clean???. The room on first floor was more clean, but still a lot of overdue maintanance. On the website it looks perfect, so we were disapointed.... The guy @ the reception didn't know how a pincode works and almost typed 3 times a random number in on my credircard. Luckaly my wife saw it and stopped him after 2 attemps......