- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Very well run B&B...."
"Good accommodation very clean and tidy, host's were very pleasant. But they had a family birthday party which was a bit noisy at times ruini..."
"A warm welcome, excellent hospitality, a very comfortable room, a superb breakfast, what more could we have wanted...."
"Yes the greeting by the owner and her exuberant puppy was fine. Yes the room (at the top) was characterful and reasonably spacious with very..."
About the hotel
Joan and Robin welcome you to Lindens House, our family run Bed and Breakfast is situated at the top of the High Street with excellent surroundings and facilities. Lindens House has five main bedrooms of which 4 are full en-suites, each room has its own TV, tea and coffee facilities and hair dryer. All rooms are available for long or short stays, families or individuals, business or leisure all are welcome at anytime.
Lindens House also has a large well maintained garden with swimming pool,(summer use only and at guest own risk) which guest can sit and enjoy, and we also have plenty of private parking……. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Very well run B&B.
Good accommodation very clean and tidy, host's were very pleasant.
But they had a family birthday party which was a bit noisy at times ruining our evening relaxation. But host did apologise in the morning when I complained.