- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The accommodation was clean and tidy. The room was pleasant and clean. Unfortunately one of the twin beds had an enormous dip in the mattres..."
"The whole experience of staying at this hotel from booking in, liasingwith the staff and the food are second to none, although only a 3star,..."
"Great peaceful place...."
"Stayed new years eve and upgraded to bridal suite. Excellent stay, great room and very comfortable bar and restaurant..."
"We found the customer service from the reception staff to be excellent. They dealt with pre-arrival enquiries in a very efficient manner. Th..."
About the hotel
Situated on the Wirral Peninsula within its own peaceful grounds, this Victorian house hotel offers the highest quality accommodation Oxton in Birkenhead is just 4 miles from Liverpool and offers free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. Having earned a gallery of industry accolades (including the prestigious Merseyside Small Hotel of the Year Award) this family-run hotel takes great pride in cultivating a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere with friendly service and a thoroughly warm welcome. The highest 3-Star AA rated hotel in the Wirral area, the Hotel offers 14 en-suite rooms all of which are decorated and furnished to a very high standard.
The Restaurant offers a tantalising selection of culinary delights from their diverse range of ever-changing menus. Located on the Wirral Peninsula, it’s just 2 miles from Birkinhead and 4 miles from Liverpool. It’s an ideal base from which to explore the area and its many attractions, including Birkenhead Park, Williamson Art Gallery and Museum, Port Sunlight and the scenic beauty of the Wirral countryside. Please note there is a free drink on arrival for guests. Breakfast prices are as follows: Full English breakfast costs £9. 95 and continental costs £7. 95.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Please note there is a free drink on arrival for guests. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
87% would recommend it to a friend
The accommodation was clean and tidy.
The room was pleasant and clean. Unfortunately one of the twin beds had an enormous dip in the mattress which disturbed my daughter's sleep. The breakfast was lovely but expensive. The staff were polite but did not offer any help with my big suitcase, the room was two flights of stairs away at the top of the building in the eves. The room had a selection of snacks and tea /coffee and water which was welcome after a long journey and late arrival.
Warm friendly welcoming
The whole experience of staying at this hotel from booking in, liasingwith the staff and the food are second to none, although only a 3star, this gives you a feeling that are staying with family and friends at their own house, a short cab ride into Liverpool town centre is ideal to get away from the hustle and bustle, will definitely stay again next year!