- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Really nice hotel in a beautiful area. Reception staff were great. The waiting staff in the restaurant seemed to be the typical college kids..."
"We didn't have dinner at the hotel because they were not particularly helpful over our gluten- free requirements even though I had e-mailed..."
"Room a bit Spartan tan for 4 star and bathroom needs deep cleN to remove black deposits on tiles by shower. B fast expensive if you just wan..."
"The Cotswold Water Park itself is a superb venue to start with and a great place to visit. The hotel is an additional bonus that is clean, m..."
"The room was not available until 3.20pm. Not acceptable. The alcoholic drinks were too expensive. At breakfast, the waiter asked if we wante..."
About the hotel
This contemporary four star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, three miles from Cirencester. Built to a very high specification, the hotel's architecture maximises the stunning location, with wonderful views and a sense of space throughout. Combining the peace of a rural retreat with the benefits of state-of-the-art facilities, it is the perfect place in which to mix activity with relaxation.
Guests staying overnight will find the hotel delivers all the comforts of home through 328 well-appointed bedrooms, and an excellent range of amenities including restaurant, bar and lounges as well as The Old Boathouse Pub. The lakes and grasslands provide a huge range of outdoor pursuits for all guests to enjoy. Inside the hotel the luxurious spa, multi-gym and variety of beauty treatments provide many more ways to unwind. Free WIFI is available in all our apartments
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, lacklustre staff
Really nice hotel in a beautiful area.
Reception staff were great. The waiting staff in the restaurant seemed to be the typical college kids on summer holiday. Very poorly organised, waited a long time in a nearly empty dining room to be seated (for breakfast), despite lots of staff carefully avoiding eye contact. After being seated, I had four staff in the space of two minutes offer me tea or coffee.
It's a really petty niggle, and I wouldn't normally comment, but it's a not a budget hotel, and it really does look like a lovely place.
Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel
We didn't have dinner at the hotel because they were not particularly helpful over our gluten- free requirements even though I had e-mailed them prior to booking and had received a positive response.
We ended up eating at "The Boathouse" a pub alongside (and owned by) the hotel, where we received a far more helpful response.