- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"A good place to stay if you don't like staying in a city...."
"Such a beautiful place to stay! Me and my mum wanted to get away for a few days and it was perfect - just what we needed! A lovely cute room..."
"The stand-in host was a truly lovely person. The room was small (hard to figure out where to put a suitcase) but good value--very clean and..."
About the hotel
The Double, Single and Family rooms in our Grade II listed Georgian family house are all En Suite or have Private Bathroom and are classically furnished. Each room has a Colour TV, Radio, Tea & Coffee facilities, Alarm Clock and of course a Hair Dryer. You can choose between a substantial Continental or Aga cooked English Breakfast whilst enjoying the Daily Paper .
Weston Lawn is in a quiet part of Weston village,slightly to the North West of the centre of Bath, just over a mile away. So access to the surrounding contryside, the M4, Bristol and Bristol Airport is easy. You can park your car (for free) on our drive beside the house and the city centre is a comfortable 25 minute walk. There is also a frequent bus service from just down the road and a good taxi service. Our local Pub serves evening meals. With the countryside on our doorstep, you can walk along the Cotswold Way up to Lansdown with its stunning views across to the Mendip Hills and Wales. No money is taken by Laterooms and you pay us direct.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/09/2014 to 01/09/2023 - No money is taken by Laterooms and you pay us direct. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
A good place to stay if you don't like staying in a city.
Thank you for your comment and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Weston Lawn.
A beautiful house to stay in for a mini get-away!
Such a beautiful place to stay.
Me and my mum wanted to get away for a few days and it was perfect - just what we needed. A lovely cute room, beautiful old house, we were treated fantasticly. Very very happy would recommend!
Thank you very much for your kind words and we are really glad you and your mother enjoyed your time at Weston Lawn.