This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Originally built as a private house dating back to 1673, this old worlde property is full of character & charm. Situated 2 miles from the centre of Christchurch this 13 bedroom Inn offers the oppertunity to sample Fullers real ales, traditional home cooked local produce & the warmest of welcomes. Combining comfort with all modern amenities that you would expect from a traditional country pub, a real home away from home.
Close to the New Forest and many places of interest, the Fisherman's Haunt is the ideal location for the country lover & angler, tourist and businessman with links to all the major motorways, 2 miles from Christchurch & just 10 mins away from Bournemouth International Airport. Our rooms are split between the main building (3) and our Coach House (10). There is also a large free car park.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/05/2013 to 19/05/2013 - Christchurch Food & Wine Festival runs from Friday 10th May to Sunday 19th May. Further details can be found online. The LateRooms.com rates for The Fisherman's Haunt in Christchurch are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet