- 20 guest reviews
"It would be hard to fault this hotel on any level. Despite every room being booked, and every table in the place booked for dinner, there wa..."
"This hotel is in a marvellous position, near town all rooms overlook estuary. Lovely big and modern clean rooms. Food excellent we tried bre..."
"Very enjoyable stay, lovely hotel and staff..."
"There is lots good about this hotel. Great location, big clean light rooms, good service. The welcome was very old school - porter taking us..."
"Fabulous hotel, food good, room amazing, Spa fantastic..."
About the hotel
Modern and luxurious river facing, desirable,individual, boutique and exquisite 4* hotel. Chic and contemporary decor. A privately owned hotel located in a truly enviable location.
Excellent food, locally sourced produce (2 AA Rosette status) and superb, friendly service, Pre bookings for the extensive 'Club' menu is a must. Luxury suites within the main part of the hotel, ideal for families, also long term and short term stays, (similar to serviced apartments) two and three bedrooms accommodating from two to six guests, and deluxe double and twin rooms, all rooms are river facing including two river view wheelchair user friendly rooms with hand rails and wet rooms (walk in showers). Spa facilities including hydro-therapy pool and sauna (permitted use by persons aged 16yrs +) and boasts four treatment rooms offering natural Caudelie and Aromatherapy Associates products and Leighton Denny nail products. Pre bookings for the treatments are strongly advised. Envious river facing spacious terrace area with comfortable and modern furniture, ideal for drinks and food. Special occasion - why not treat yourself and book your own luxury cruise, hotel Motor Cruiser, licenced up to 8 guests, prices available on request, tide dependable. The hotel operates a non smoking policy in all areas of the hotel. For Smokers we do have a designated seating area outside. Ideally located in historic and evolving Christchurch and only fiteen minutes drive to Bournemouth town centre and Bournemouth Airport. Situated five minutes from the unspoilt Hengistbury Head, local beach and Mudeford Quay. Twenty minute drive to the beautiful New Forest. Free parking onsite and fully air conditioned. "Passionate about people"
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
5* service with a smile
It would be hard to fault this hotel on any level.
Despite every room being booked, and every table in the place booked for dinner, there was always plenty of willing, smiley staff to help and serve. Everything exuded modern luxury.
This hotel is in a marvellous position, near town all rooms overlook estuary.
Lovely big and modern clean rooms. Food excellent we tried breakfast lunch and dinner all great choice and good quality local produce used. Lovely friendly staff made very welcome. Great walks just a take small ferry ride from hotel. Free parking.