- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Upon entering the hotel we were a little dubious, slightly tatty hallway. However our room was very clean, tidy and nicely decorated...."
"We stayed here for one night and it was cheap, so wasn't expecting too much. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and the room was lovely..."
"Very central hotel which is what we needed. Comfy bed with sofa so plenty of space. Fridge and microwave meant we could use our own food. Th..."
"Excellent room and bed but I was near Hotel Entrance and on Friday night constant stream of guests into early hours of morning (3PM to 5PM w..."
"I really enjoyed my stay. The room and ensue were clean and the fridge was quiet so didn't disturb my sleep. The hotel has a great location..."
About the hotel
The Central Hotel & our Luxury Serviced Apartments are located in Cheltenham town centre, in the heart of the Cotswolds. Trading as an Apart Hotel with self catering facilities, we offer a real alternative to bed and breakfast in Cheltenham, with all rooms containing a full size fridge and convection oven microwave, along with the standard tea and coffee making facilities. We are excellently placed for high street shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife as well as being within walking distance of Cheltenham Racecourse.
We also act as an ideal base for the tourist. We also operate a large range of serviced apartments, at various locations. Please be aware that full payment is taken at the time of booking and is refundable as per cancellation policy. Free limited private parking is available on site on a first come, first served basis. All first time guests are required to present photographic ID upon check in. Further details will be sent via email from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/06/2011 to 30/06/2020 - Please note, a 5% surcharge will be added to the total amount of the reservation, for all bookings made by American Express. WiFi is available however connection cannot be guaranteed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Little wary at first
Upon entering the hotel we were a little dubious, slightly tatty hallway.
However our room was very clean, tidy and nicely decorated.
Good little hotel
We stayed here for one night and it was cheap, so wasn't expecting too much.
The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and the room was lovely and included a fridge, microwave and kettle. The bed was memory foam and very soft, which didn't agree with my back. Free but tiny car park. All good.