- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Everything you could want from a hotel. Superb accommodation. Large, very comfortable room and beds. The whole hotel has been completely ren..."
"My room was spacious, clean, new looking fittings and furnishing, good size bathroom, really nice, heading towards luxurious... I didn't hav..."
"We only spent one night here between Christmas and the New Year, visiting relatives close by. We were impressed the last time we stayed by t..."
"Having stayed here before we knew it was a hotel looking tired, but it's situation was very convenient for us. However we were very pleasant..."
"I was bitterly disappointed when I checked in to discover the gym was being refurbished. I specifically look for a hotel with a gym and spa..."
About the hotel
The Sudbury House Hotel nestles on the edge of the Cotswolds in the pretty market town of Faringdon, the hotel is midway between Oxford and Swindon, just off the A420 and within easy reach of the M4 and M40. All 50 bedrooms are ensuite with free internet access, tea and coffee tray, ironing facilities, desk and direct dial telephones. Our two fantastic restaurants offer you a choice of a fine dining experience in Restaurant 56 or a more relaxed informal meal in the Magnolia Brasserie.
Both restaurants offer a variety of menu choices to suit all tastes and budgets and you can relax in our lounge bar or if the weather is good, enjoy a drink or meal in our peaceful grounds Whether you want to escape to the Cotswolds countryside, have business in the area or seek out the sights in the cities and towns, you can have it all at the Sudbury House.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Credit card guarantee will be required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous, superb. You must stay here!
Everything you could want from a hotel.
Superb accommodation. Large, very comfortable room and beds. The whole hotel has been completely renovated to the highest standard. Good meal in the evening and hot multiple choice breakfast in the Brasserie. ALL the staff very helpful and friendly, nothing too much trouble. Ample off street parking and back from the road so a very quiet location. We cant wait for an excuse to come back!
Wish I could have stayed longer
My room was spacious, clean, new looking fittings and furnishing, good size bathroom, really nice, heading towards luxurious...
I didn't have a chance to sample any food unfortunately.