- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We only spent one night here between Christmas and the New Year, visiting relatives close by. We were impressed the last time we stayed by t..."
"Having stayed here before we knew it was a hotel looking tired, but it's situation was very convenient for us. However we were very pleasant..."
"I was bitterly disappointed when I checked in to discover the gym was being refurbished. I specifically look for a hotel with a gym and spa..."
"The staff at Sudbury House could not have done more to make us feel welcome. The hotel is undergoing refurbishment but this in no way detrac..."
"We checked in, showered and headed down to bar for something to eat at 4.30pm, only to be told the chef had gone home and there were no snac..."
About the hotel
The Sudbury House Hotel nestles on the edge of the Cotswolds in the pretty market town of Faringdon, the hotel is midway between Oxford and Swindon, just off the A420 and within easy reach of the M4 and M40. All 49 bedrooms are ensuite with free internet access, tea and coffee tray, ironing facilities, desk and direct dial telephones. Our two fantastic restaurants offer you a choice of a fine dining experience in Restaurant 56 or a more relaxed informal meal in the Magnolia Brasserie.
Both restaurants offer a variety of menu choices to suit all tastes and budgets and you can relax in our lounge bar or if the weather is good, enjoy a drink or meal in our peaceful grounds Whether you want to escape to the Cotswolds countryside, have business in the area or seek out the sights in the cities and towns, you can have it all at the Sudbury House.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Credit card guarantee will be required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very good - and improved since last visit
We only spent one night here between Christmas and the New Year, visiting relatives close by.
We were impressed the last time we stayed by the helpfulness of the staff and this has not changed. We had asked for one of the three rooms booked to have a walk-in shower and, in fact, were given all three with walk-in showers. These had recently been fully re-furbished to a good standard as part of their rolling programme of refurbishment. The breakfast room was much improved having also been re-furbished since our last visit. It was a quiet time to visit with few guests but they are certainly making steady improvements.
We did not eat dinner here, but the breakfast was good and substantial (good bacon!)
The hotel is good value with exceptional service. We will use again and can recommend it.
Having stayed here before we knew it was a hotel looking tired, but it's situation was very convenient for us.
However we were very pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel had undergone a major refurbishment and was nearly finished. The room was lovely, and so were the staff. It is a such a lovely
Location that it needs to be cherished.