- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"The rooms were very clean, but quite compact. The bathroom was clean and well appointed and a pleasure to use. The air-conditioning was a bl..."
"Hotel was clean and rooms were well presented. Biggest issue was the lifts. They took forever to arrive (OK, several minutes), and they were..."
"Woken up first morning by maid opening door at 09:05 ! Nice way to start our break no soaps in the dispensers but we had our own anyway , b..."
"We have stayed here twice before and find it to be a very friendly, clean and good value hotel. We were slightly disappointed this time in t..."
"Hotel was very good value for money. Couple of small problems with the room - no shower gel in the dispenser, hair dryer didn't work, and la..."
About the hotel
Perfect for business and pleasure the hotels location in Nottingham city centre lies near major transport links and minutes from charming sites showcasing Robin Hoods legend, as well as various sport and entertainment venues. The hotels features 172 air conditioned bedrooms, including standard, superior and suites, free wireless high speed internet access and 250 complimentary car parking spaces. Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham also boasts Innaction Health Club which includes heated pool, spa bath, steam room, sauna and fully equipped fitness centre.
RBG Bar & Grill restaurant gives Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham guests a warm, casual and delicious dining experience. Breakfast can be added to any room only booking at the reservations stage for £12. 50 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Damp, broken air-conditioning and a badly made bed
The whole floor had a damp smell.
In the middle of one of the hottest nights of the year we found out why - the air-conditioning started leaking over the floor. Judging from the darker patch on the carpet, this had happened before. Additionally, the bed had been made by someone who didn't know how to make a bed - we had to remake it just before we went to sleep. As an added bonus the bathroom smelt of sewage when we woke up in the morning. And appeared not to have a functional extractor fan. When we told the staff about the air-con, staff were very apologetic and told us they would investigate and be in touch. Predictably we didn't hear anything back from them.
Comfortable, but compact
The rooms were very clean, but quite compact.
The bathroom was clean and well appointed and a pleasure to use. The air-conditioning was a blessing on the hottest days of the year (so far). There was ample parking and the breakfasts were very tasty (this was the only food we ate in the hotel). We didn't use the health facilities so cannot comment