- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Another relaxing stay here at the Half Moon Inn. The food and accommodation here are excellent and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Wi..."
"Very good experience, but the room could be been a little cleaner. Hair in the bathroom and some mould...."
"Court yard room lacking in natural light. Pillows very flat and hard. Would stay again but only for one night and would bring my own pillows..."
"The landlord went over and above to help us when we realised we hadn't booked a bigger room and all the people we dealt with extremely frien..."
"we noticed how clean the room was would have loved to have stayed longer maybe next time. The food in the pub was excellent and reasonably p..."
About the hotel
The Half Moon Inn and Country Lodge is pleasantly situated in the small village of Mudford just 2 miles from Yeovil and Penmill train station. The pub has been painstakingly and lovingly restored to the original rustic nature and surroundings of the 17th Century Inn, creating a special atmosphere. The Half Moon is one of 30 pubs in Somerset to feature in the 'Good Beer Guide' 05/06/07/08 and also the '06 'Good Food Guide'.
Our characterful beamed bar has a good selection of real ales straight from the barrel, and a wide choice of wines and spirits. Our snack and main menus offer a wide variety of home cooked food, with fresh specials every day and traditional roast on Sunday. The Inn has a spacious cobbled courtyard with tables and chairs in the Spring and Summer months, and is ideal for relaxing and enjoying a long Summer's evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay for visiting our family in Yeovil.
Another relaxing stay here at the Half Moon Inn.
The food and accommodation here are excellent and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Will always choose to stay here when coming down to see family.
Warm welcome ( even for foreigners...)
Very good experience, but the room could be been a little cleaner.
Hair in the bathroom and some mould.