- 14 guest reviews
"Would go back...."
"Excellent St Austell beers on gravity. Good food - generous portions, too. We were very happy with what we got for the price, and the friend..."
"Another relaxing stay here at the Half Moon Inn. The food and accommodation here are excellent and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Wi..."
"Very good experience, but the room could be been a little cleaner. Hair in the bathroom and some mould...."
"Court yard room lacking in natural light. Pillows very flat and hard. Would stay again but only for one night and would bring my own pillows..."
About the hotel
The Half Moon Inn and Country Lodge is pleasantly situated in the small village of Mudford just 2 miles from Yeovil and Penmill train station. The pub has been painstakingly and lovingly restored to the original rustic nature and surroundings of the 17th Century Inn, creating a special atmosphere. The Half Moon is one of 30 pubs in Somerset to feature in the 'Good Beer Guide' 05/06/07/08 and also the '06 'Good Food Guide'.
Our characterful beamed bar has a good selection of real ales straight from the barrel, and a wide choice of wines and spirits. Our snack and main menus offer a wide variety of home cooked food, with fresh specials every day and traditional roast on Sunday. The Inn has a spacious cobbled courtyard with tables and chairs in the Spring and Summer months, and is ideal for relaxing and enjoying a long Summer's evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Would go back.
A pleasant break in our journey.
Excellent St Austell beers on gravity.
Good food - generous portions, too. We were very happy with what we got for the price, and the friendly service was a bonus.