- 3 guest reviews
"would go again..."
"Very clean if rather small room. The hotel is ideally located for city center business.Staff are helpful and security is good. Would definit..."
About the hotel
The Dublin Citi Hotel is a three star hotel, located next door to the Central Bank on the edge of Temple Bar, and within sight of Trinity College. The hotel offers comfortable accommodation and good food which is served in a relaxing and cosmopolitan environment. It is located on Dame Street, just two minutes walk from Grafton Street, Stephens Green, and the main business districts.
Within sight of Trinity College and only minutes from St. Stephen's Green, Dublin Castle and Grafton Street, this charming 19th century building nestles on the southern edge of the renowned Temple Bar area, beside the Central Bank. The Dublin Citi Hotel is the ideal base for both the business traveller or those just wishing to taste a slice of cosmopolitan Dublin life!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
great for a place to rest your head in city centre
would go again
A Bit Dated
Not the nicest of hotel, ok if you get a good deal and don't mind staying somewhere basic.
Very close to Temple Bar area. Not a high quality hotel, rooms were ok, but it's all a bit thrown together. Hotel is above a bar which is loud and late, and rooms lookout onto a main street, with no double glazing. Ear plugs are provided on the bedside table...