- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"Wonderful and relaxing stay, staff very helpful and breakfast great...."
"One of the best hotels I've stayed in staff really helpfull..."
"The price reflects the spa facilities so is quite expensive for a break stop over. However having stayed here before, I think the quality of..."
"Very enjoyable stay. Well done Cheltenham...."
"Hotel was clean and comfortable, lacked a range of coffee for breakfast only a filter available. Staff fruendly, didn't use the spa faciliti..."
About the hotel
AA Hotel Group of the Year 2014-2015 The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is a deluxe four star hotel, nestled in open countryside between Cheltenham, and Gloucester. In a peaceful location surrounded by flourishing gardens it is ideal for either a business or leisure stay. The hotel has undergone a £5.
0m refurbishment and offers 122 well appointed, spacious bedrooms and two suites, all with air-conditioning. All 122 guest bedrooms are designated as non-smoking. Dining at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is an experience to remember. Diners have the choice of Hardy's Restaurant, offering a range of culinary delights, open for both breakfast and dinner and Hunter's Bar and Lounge offering a relaxing, warm atmosphere, where one will enjoy a variety of beverages and light meals throughout the day. Reflections, our state of the art leisure club and spa offers a wide choice of massage treatments. Once you have finished in the gym, cool off with a refreshing dip in our deluxe 14m swimming pool and, after a few lengths, take some time to relax in the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room - guaranteed to revitalise the mind and body. Our spa which is home to a fabulous health club, 2 spa treatment rooms, 2 double spa treatment rooms, a relaxation room offering beauty treatments, only available Tuesday to Sunday. Late check out of 12. 00 is available on Sundays. The hotel also offers free parking for over 200 cars and Free Wifi throughout the hotel including guest bedrooms. Free car parking for all guests. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2014 to 27/12/2014 - Please note there is a limited bar and room service menu available between the 24th and 27th December. The restaurant is now fully booked over the xmas period for lunch and dinner. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - QHotels
Wonderful and relaxing stay, staff very helpful and breakfast great.
Best hotel ever
One of the best hotels I've stayed in staff really helpfull