This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A traditional country inn with modern comforts set in the Somerset countryside seven miles from Longleat and just twenty minutes drive from Bath. Built in about 1690, the Full Moon was a coaching inn on a crossroads leading to Salisbury Plain and the important wool centre in Beckington. Nowadays, it is a comfortable base for visits to Bath and the Mendips as well as being convenient to Frome, Warminster, Westbury and Trowbridge.
With good accommodation, great food and a spacious function room, all with plenty of free on-site parking, the Full Moon is an ideal location for getting together with friends and family as well as business meetings and wedding receptions. Our more modern comforts include an indoor heated swimming pool, free WiFi and flat screen TVs and DVD players in every room. Whether sitting in the cosy bar in winter or enjoying the view over the Westbury White Horse from the garden, you can always be assured of a warm welcome at the Full Moon.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet