- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Our room was amazing, sea view , and different floor for our bathroom, bathroom was little tired and heated towel rail was on all night and..."
"Very happy with my one night stay with an early start on Le Shuttle. Excellent location, 10 mins drive to terminal. Really nice sea front lo..."
"The staff were friendly, welcoming and competent, it was Sunday so fewer people than normal staying there but we weren't given the impressio..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely location...."
"My husband & I stayed here for 1 night, we booked the room 2 days before our stay at a reasonable price. When we arrived we managed to park..."
About the hotel
Settle in by the sand as you ease yourself into the fine accommodation offered by BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel! Standing proudly on the seafront of the picturesque Cinque Port of Hythe, the hotel has played host to discerning guests since 1939, and with individually furnished bedrooms, many offer glorious views of the English Channel, it's easy to see why! Our choice of traditional English and Indian cuisine is mouth-watering, and we cater for guests' every need and pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent hospitality. For anyone who's looking to hop across to the Continent, the hotel is just four miles from the Eurotunnel, while Canterbury and Folkestone are closer to home for those who want to visit the best of British! Additional charges for pets may apply, but for our human visitors we simply stick to great rates all year round!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Dogs are allowed at a charge of £15 per dog* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was amazing, sea view , and different floor for our bathroom, bathroom was little tired and heated towel rail was on all night and burnt us because we forgot it was on, other than that, can't fault it, lovely bed.
Fruit in our room and water, everything we needed, would def stay again. Great fan of best western .
Very happy - excellent value for money, lovely location
Very happy with my one night stay with an early start on Le Shuttle.
Excellent location, 10 mins drive to terminal. Really nice sea front location, lovely walk along the prom in the evening sun. Hythe was a real unexpected gem. Nice room (for the price), good meal in the bar, would happily stay again.