- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"My husband & I stayed here for 1 night, we booked the room 2 days before our stay at a reasonable price. When we arrived we managed to park..."
"Good price for this hotel. Very tidy and comfortable room. They were having some work done during our stay but this did not impact on us and..."
"The staff here were welcoming, and had no issues when we had to cancel our pre booked breakfast. Rooms were better than we expected, and wel..."
"To my very nice surprise, having booked through late rooms just 2 days prior for £35.00 - I arrived to find I had been allocated a split lev..."
"room was cold..."
About the hotel
Settle in by the sand as you ease yourself into the fine accommodation offered by BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel! Standing proudly on the seafront of the picturesque Cinque Port of Hythe, the hotel has played host to discerning guests since 1939, and with individually furnished bedrooms, many offer glorious views of the English Channel, it's easy to see why! Our choice of traditional English and Indian cuisine is mouth-watering, and we cater for guests' every need and pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent hospitality. For anyone who's looking to hop across to the Continent, the hotel is just four miles from the Eurotunnel, while Canterbury and Folkestone are closer to home for those who want to visit the best of British! Additional charges for pets may apply, but for our human visitors we simply stick to great rates all year round!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Dogs are allowed at a charge of £15 per dog* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Room for improvement!
My husband & I stayed here for 1 night, we booked the room 2 days before our stay at a reasonable price.
When we arrived we managed to park in their small carpark first time. We went to reception and booked in. The chap on reception very nice. We had a room on second floor, we waited for the lift to arrive but gave up after 2 mins waiting. Walked up 2 flights to find our room right next door to stairwell. Entered our room to immense heat as no a/c fan or window open. Room overlooked the sea which was nice. Bathroom had mould around edge, sealant was also messy in places, pillows on the bed were like pancakes as so flat.(take your own!) No sheet on top of the bed and quilt very thick for this time of year. Tea & coffee & bottled sparkling water (no still) & fresh fruit was a nice touch. Tv channels were sparse.
Cracking little hotel with great views
Good price for this hotel.
Very tidy and comfortable room. They were having some work done during our stay but this did not impact on us and is clearly improving the building. Would be very happy to use it again.