- 1 guest reviews
"All the sights are within walking distance. I would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
Hotel Tashkonak just a short walk to the Byzantine and Ottoman monuments such as famous Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace and Basilica Cistern. The Tashkonak Hotel is a tastefully restored 19th century mansion features 30 guestrooms with contemporary decor in rich colours, hardwood floors and wooden Ottoman-style furniture.
All include cable television, Air Conditioner, High speed free wireless Internet access, central heating, direct-dial telephones and minibars. Bathrooms include showers and hair dryers. There is a rooftop panoramic terrace with a excellent view of the Marmara Sea and Entrance of Bosphorus. Hotel serve buffet breakfast in the covered hotel garden on lobby floor from 07:30 till 10:30
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great hotel to stay
All the sights are within walking distance.
I would definitely stay again.