- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This is one of the best b&b's my partner and I have ever stayed in, the proprietor was extremely friendly and welcoming, the location was lo..."
"Although we only stayed one night we were made to feel most welcome at this beautiful farmhouse. We had the farmhouse en-suite room which wa..."
About the hotel
No. 1 B&B for Bradford on Avon on 'TripAdvisor' There are double, twin and family rooms all in our farm building conversions, each having their own front door key and own patio area, giving you the independence to come and go as you please. All rooms have full en-suite facilities including bath and shower and are decorated to a very high standard with exposed beams, stripped wooden floors and country pine furnishings.
All double beds are a minimum of 5 foot with the majority being 6 foot. Also rooms have colour TV, radio alarms, tea and coffee making facilities, mineral water, fresh fruit and flowers. ONE NIGHT STAY AT WEEKENDS MAY BE AVAILABLE ON A REQUEST BASIS ONLY AND WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED UNTIL CONFIRMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED FORM THE BEECHES FARMHOUSE. A non refundable deposit of £35 per room per night is required to confirm your reservation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
overall suitable for a max of 3 days stay
Bucolic bliss near Bath
This is one of the best b&b's my partner and I have ever stayed in, the proprietor was extremely friendly and welcoming, the location was lovely, as were the assorted animals (ponies, hens, ducks and two wonderful English Setters!).
The accommodation itself was a converted dairy, with beams and bags of character, huge bed and all the usual facilities you would expect. What set it apart were the small touches, like a chocolate on the bed, a bowl of fruit, even glasses wipes in the en-suite. But, I cannot emphasise enough, the welcome we received, and the general ambience set The Beeches apart from the crowd. We will definitely stay again.