- 4 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic stay at Beeches Farmhouse. From a warm friendly welcome to sumptuous accommodation we couldn't ask for more. We stayed in..."
"Full marks to Pauline for her ability to get it just right! The accommodation was in a suite creatively-transformed from a former dairy. The..."
"Good sized and attractive room with large bathroom. The property is close to the main road but is very quiet at night...."
"I stayed in the Potato Shed. Small but lovely, beautifully appointed and quiet. A true country experience. I will definitely book again next..."
About the hotel
No. 1 B&B for Bradford on Avon on 'TripAdvisor' There are double, twin and family rooms all in our farm building conversions, each having their own front door key and own patio area, giving you the independence to come and go as you please. All rooms have full en-suite facilities including bath and shower and are decorated to a very high standard with exposed beams, stripped wooden floors and country pine furnishings.
All double beds are a minimum of 5 foot with the majority being 6 foot. Also rooms have colour TV, radio alarms, tea and coffee making facilities, mineral water, fresh fruit and flowers. ONE NIGHT STAY AT WEEKENDS MAY BE AVAILABLE ON A REQUEST BASIS ONLY AND WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED UNTIL CONFIRMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED FORM THE BEECHES FARMHOUSE. A non refundable deposit of £35 per room per night is required to confirm your reservation.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/12/2011 to 02/01/2012 - The B&B rates during these dates do not include breakfast or daily servicing of rooms. This is because most of our guests are visiting friends and relatives in the area and require 'an extra room.' The LateRooms.com rates for Beeches Farmhouse 'Farmyard' B&B & Pig Wig Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Bradford-on-Avon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a fantastic stay at Beeches Farmhouse.
From a warm friendly welcome to sumptuous accommodation we couldn't ask for more. We stayed in the farm house room. A generous double with en suite. With some complimentary mince pies and local fudge a nice touch. Breakfast was also good value. My partner had the vegetarian option and enjoyed it too. I would recommend a stay here and we will certainly return!
Fantastic Farmhouse Stay
Full marks to Pauline for her ability to get it just right.
The accommodation was in a suite creatively-transformed from a former dairy. The bed afforded us a great night's sleep, and the breakfast was top- notch. Thought the nightly rate just a little expensive, and that the booking-in time of 4pm rather later than in other places, but overall a super stay, and would definitely return.