- 3 guest reviews
"We first visited The Lamb Inn on recommendation and we're thrilled with our experience and vowed to return which we did recently . Once agai..."
"it is in a quiet location just off the High Street and with easy parking. Attractive, warm and welcoming with wonderfully comfortable beds...."
"Extremely friendly and helpful staff. The teddy on the bed was unnecessary and rather irritating!..."
About the hotel
Winners of the CONDÉ NAST JOHANSENS 'Most Excellent Inn' 2009 & 2012 The Lamb Inn, Burford, is everyone's dream of what an ancient English Inn should be - complete with all modern comforts! Excellent service and award winning food blend to create a memorable stay. The Lamb dates back to the 15th Century, with its flag stone floors, gleaming copper, brass and silver reflecting the flicker of log fires and stunning antiques, it is like stepping back in time. Outside there is a stunning courtyard and walled garden, ideal for dining alfresco in the warmer months or to simply relax and unwind.
An idyllic residence.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
16years later and still as wonderful!
We first visited The Lamb Inn on recommendation and we're thrilled with our experience and vowed to return which we did recently .
Once again it was a pleasure to be there and will not leave it as long before we visit again. . Top quality everything .
we love this hotel and have returned several times.
it is in a quiet location just off the High Street and with easy parking.
Attractive, warm and welcoming with wonderfully comfortable beds. Highly recommended