- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Room was clean and comfortable. Near town centre and cheaper than many other hotels in town but for the price we paid we would have expected..."
"The room was overpriced, even for the upgrade we were given. There was a long walk to the race course, and a long walk to centre to dine out..."
"Rooms have been refurbished to a high standard, but one or two areas (e.g. Door frames) are still outstanding. Modern decor is very pleasing..."
"The hotel lacked character - just no atmosphere, but the room was lovely. I felt it was a little overpriced. The restaurant had potential, b..."
"Beautiful old house (would have loved to see it in its prime) - nice enough as a hotel but still ripe with potential. We arrived on a day of..."
About the hotel
Located in the beautiful leafy Pittville district of Cheltenham between the Town Centre and the famous Racecourse. A striking honey coloured stone property that exudes character and charm, Cotswold Grange has the generous comfort of a large period house with high ceilings, elaborate decorative cornicing and a grand cantilevered stone staircase. Screened by mature trees and set well back from the road, Cotswold Grange has ample free car parking; complimentary broadband WiFi; a cosy bar and an excellent restaurant serving freshly made dishes utilising some superb local produce.
A full cooked-to-order breakfast is served. The Town Centre is just half a mile away and the attractive Pittville Park with its Pump Room is even closer; Cheltenham Racecourse is just over a mile away as is the Cotswold Trail. The picturesque market towns and wonderful rolling countryside of the Cotswolds are all within a short drive. A charming privately-run small hotel with great amenities and relaxing ambiance, Cotswold Grange is an ideal retreat for you to explore the unique attractions of Cheltenham and the Cotswolds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Room was clean and comfortable.
Near town centre and cheaper than many other hotels in town but for the price we paid we would have expected a warmer welcome and friendly service and a better standard room. We only had the breakfast which was very pleasant.
The room was overpriced, even for the upgrade we were given.
There was a long walk to the race course, and a long walk to centre to dine out in the opposite direction, therefore opted out to walk to shops the following day. The hotel was located near the Pittville Pump. Very disappointed with the breakfast as there was not an vegetarian full English option, but other wise overall the food was very good. The staff were accommodating and the hotel was vey clean.