- Very Good
- 199 guest reviews
"Bedrooms are clean and comfy staff are friendly and the food is amazing and sue gale is amazing and her prices are very reasonable and you g..."
"my wife and I have stayed at the Webbington a few times. Usually for one night or two on the way down to Devon to visit my wife's brother, o..."
"Exellent hotel great food Very well equipped for keep fit Lovley swimming pool..."
"Exellent value for money, thoroughly enjoyed my stay...."
"We were given a loft suite in the main building, and it was fantastic!..."
About the hotel
Situated prominently on the Southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, the Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa offers the very best of comfort and cuisine in beautiful surroundings. An Edwardian manor house with stunning views and a comprehensive leisure and fitness club with heated indoor pool, cardiovascular suite, gymnasium, steam room, sauna and floodlit tennis courts. A simply remarkable place to stay and enjoy the delights of the West Country.
Please be aware that we hold weddings & large functions at the hotel most weekends. Please call the hotel directly before booking.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2009 to 28/01/2011 - Satalite Navagations systems have problems locating the hotel. Exit M5 from Junct 22, follow A38 to Lower Weare, turn left after Lamb Inn, turn left at T junc, follow this road until you reach hotel The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN The Webbington Hotel and Spa in Axbridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing value for money
Bedrooms are clean and comfy staff are friendly and the food is amazing and sue gale is amazing and her prices are very reasonable and you get the best you pay for would definitely return again has it was my 2nd visit already
The Webbington Hotel & Spa
my wife and I have stayed at the Webbington a few times.
Usually for one night or two on the way down to Devon to visit my wife's brother, or on the return journey home. It is a welcome break on the journey. This time we stayed for 3 nights as it was our wedding anniversary and we wanted to visit Bristol and the surrounding area. On our arrival I mentioned to the lady on the reception that it was our wedding anniversary and she gave us a superb room at no extra charge.