- 271 guest reviews
"We had a good time and were warmly welcomed and looked after. Staff were friendly and the only downside was the restaurant on our first nigh..."
"Cheap and cheerful, rooms very dated with a really weak shower. No room service but the food was OK in the restaurant...."
"Really helpful staff, there was an issue with the first room we were allocated (a bed missing), but the receptionist quickly resolved it and..."
"Good value for price we paid...."
"The room was lovely comfortable and well equipped. It was very clean apart from being a bit dusty in the cupboard but overall was a lovely p..."
About the hotel
The Carrington House Hotel is ideally situated in a quiet tree lined avenue on the Bournemouth East Cliff, just outside of the town centre yet within easy reach of all the activities this popular town has to offer. A ten-minute, pleasant walk, through beautiful public gardens will lead you to the seven-mile stretch of golden sandy beaches that Bournemouth is so famous for. This impressive hotel has 158 en-suite bedrooms, including 42 purpose-built family rooms plus conference and banqueting facilities for up to 700, a heated indoor swimming pool, table tennis,indoor soft play and free parking for 45 cars.
All bedrooms are non smoking and include everything you need for a good nights sleep, plus Freeview Colour TV, and free Wifi internet access is available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Carrington House Hotel
Room was very hot and noisy.
Cleanliness of room not good. Got moved next day too another room just as bad except the noise. Rooms need redecorating and upgrading maybe some bleach in the bathroom wouldn't go a miss.
A hotel where the staff try hard, let down by average chef
We had a good time and were warmly welcomed and looked after.
Staff were friendly and the only downside was the restaurant on our first night, the Thursday. The beef looked good but was overcooked, tough and dry. Chicken chaussure looked like no chaussure that I have ever had. Overall a good experience and we would have no qualms about booking again